Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Family Has Grown

Referring to the picture below you are probably wondering where we got the gorgeous dark haired girl in the picture. Since our move to Hawaii we have adopted two new daughters. The gorgeous one in the picture is our adopted daughter Puna. After graduation she moved to the mainland to keep our other gorgeous adopted daughter, Michelle company. Since Michelle was not here for family pictures we will have to post another photo of her. She is a professional photographer so we are hoping that she can make it back home over the Christmas holidays and then we will get photos of the whole family minus the missionaries.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

And I'm so glad you adopted them into your family. They love you and talk about you all the time. I really need to make it out there so that I can meet you all, and I'll bring Korver with me.